Notable Trials: Famous in the United States and other nations, transcripts of some court proceedings are available from the following sources:
- Westlaw has a database found by clicking Trial Transcripts & Oral Arguments > U.S. Supreme Court, with the transcript of oral arguments beginning in 1990.
- Lexis Advance has coverage beginning with the 1979 term (Legal > Federal Legal - U.S. > Supreme Court Cases & Materials > United States Supreme Court Transcripts). Transcripts are available approximately 15 days after the oral argument.
- CourtListener - The oral argument audio in CourtListener has been collected from court websites by Free Law Project,
- The Supreme Court provides transcripts of oral arguments beginning with the 2000 term; arguments are available within 10-15 days after the transcripts are completed. The transcripts will be permanently archived on the Court's web site.
Microform: The library has some microforms sets:
- The Complete Oral Arguments of the Supreme Court of the United States, 1969 term - 1979 term - KF101.9.C729 - Microform
- Index to the complete oral arguments of the Supreme Court of the United States - KF101.9.C73 Index - Microform
- Oral Arguments of the Supreme Court of the United States - KF101.9.C728 - Microform
- Pleadings, Oral Arguments, Documents - JX1971.6.A246 - Microform
- C-SPAN's America and the Courts also has some oral arguments (featuring still picture images of the participants with audio) including Rasul v. Bush, Al Odah v. U.S., Cheney v. U.S. District Court, Hamdi v. Rumsfeld, and Rumsfeld v. Padilla.
- The C-SPAN's Video Library includes judicial proceedings with oral arguments. Use the Advanced Search capabilities and search for "oral arguments".