Skip to main content
- American Community Survey: An ongoing statistical survey conducted by the U.S. Census that samples a small percentage of the population every year.
- American FactFinder: Provides data about communities in the United States, Puerto Rico and the Island Areas, using numerous censuses and surveys.
- Bureau of Economic Analysis: Economic information about the United States including national, international, regional and industry topics.
- Bureau of Justice Statistics: Includes data and statistics on crime, criminal offenders, victims of crime, and the operation of justice systems at all levels of government.
- FedStats: Free online access to statistical information produced by the federal government.
- Federal Reserve Economic Data (FRED): Download, graph and track Federal Reserve economic data drawn from 59 sources. You can search by category (such as banks, finances, international data) and author. Tools include graphing, mapping and embedding data, and secondary sources include publications and working papers.
- Sourcebook of Criminal Justice Statistics: This website provides plentiful statistical records for criminal justice. Access the statistics by subject areas, topics A-Z, and special focus topics (bullying, guns, etc.)
- Statistical Abstracts of the United States: Summary of statistics from the U.S. Bureau on the social, political, and economic organization of the United States.