LexisAdvance and Westlaw may be useful for comparing state statutes. If you need to find all of the state statutes on a particular topic, it may be easier to first consult the "Comparative State Law" resources listed above in the "Print Resources" section of this page. However, if someone else has not previously compiled a list of all of the statutes on a particular topic, then you may need to do the research yourself. Lexis and Westlaw are both good sources for compiling lists of state statutes, bills, and regulations.
- All State Statutes contains the statutory codes from all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands
- State Codes, Constitutions, Court Rules and ALS - contains the statutory codes, state constitutions, court rules and current year slip laws (advance legislative service) from all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands
- State Full Text of Bills, Current Session - contains all state bills active in the current year
- State Administrative Codes - combines all 50 state administrative codes.
- State Registers - combines all state registers currently available on Lexis (43 states)