Hastings has a strong collection of books covering all aspects of domestic and international terrorism & the law. From the library webpage use the link to the Hastings law library catalog.
To do more advanced searches and to find books on your topic in other libraries consider using:
If you are looking for a topic (or trying to find resources on your topic) below is a sample list of the types of searches that might locate useful books in our library catalog:
- Combatants and noncombatants
- Domestic terrorism
- State sponsored terrorism
- Terrorism investigation
- Terrorism prevention
- Torture international law
- War on terrorism
You can also combine search terms in an Advanced Search. For example, the subject "prisoners of war" can be combined with the keyword "terrorism" to produce the search (prisoners of war) and (terrorism).
Other types of searches can be done such as various keyword searches:
- A keyword search for terrorism documents locates the 100+ volume set "Terrorism: Documents of International and Local Control" and other collections of terrorism documents.
- A keyword catalog search for terrorism drones locates 17 books in our collection and more than 7,000 articles.
Once you find a good book, you can click on the subject heading to find similar books on that topic. For example:
- After locating the book Drones and the Future of Armed Conflict, you can click on subject Uninhabited combat aerial vehicles (International law) to find six additional books on that topic.
- International Law and Drone Strikes in Pakistan: The Legal and Socio-Political Aspects (2015)
- Drone Warfare and Lawfare in a Post-Heroic Age (2016)
- Drones and Responsibility: Legal, Philosophical, and Sociotechnical Perspectives on Remotely Controlled Weapons (2016)
- Drone Wars: Transforming Conflict, Law, and Policy (2015)
- Drones and the Future of Armed Conflict: Ethical, Legal, and Strategic Implications (2015)
- Legitimacy and Drones: Investigating the Legality, Morality and Efficacy of UCAVs (2015)