Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Another option you may choose is subscribing to a lower-cost legal research service such as VersusLaw, Loislaw, FastCase and PACER.
Access to the various contents of these databases may depend on the plan type to which you subscribe.
- Federal and State cases
- State source materials
- Federal specialty practice courts
- Current versions of the U.S. Code and Code of Federal Regulations.
- Primary Law
- Aspen Treatise Library
- Primary law from all 50 states
- Federal coverage starting at 1st volume
- Newspaper archive
- Legal forms
- PACER search of federal filings
- Federal Dockets
- 10 cents per page, based on number of pages that result from each search
- 30-page cap for documents and case-specific reports (e.g., docket report, creditor listing, claims register).
- Fees are waived when usage is less than $15 for the quarter
- May not have historical coverage