Notable Trials: Famous in the United States and other nations, transcripts of some court proceedings are available from the following sources:
- CourtListener - The oral argument audio in CourtListener has been collected from court websites by Free Law Project,
- The U.S. Supreme Court provides transcripts of oral arguments beginning with the 2000 term; arguments are available within 10-15 days after the transcripts are completed. The transcripts will be permanently archived on the Court's web site.
Microform: The Hastings Library has several microform sets of oral arguments:
- The Complete Oral Arguments of the Supreme Court of the United States, 1969 term - 1979 term - KF101.9.C729 - Microform
- Index to the complete oral arguments of the Supreme Court of the United States - KF101.9.C73 Index - Microform
- Oral Arguments of the Supreme Court of the United States - KF101.9.C728 - Microform
- Pleadings, Oral Arguments, Documents from the International Court of Justice - JX1971.6.A246 - Microform
- C-SPAN has more than 200 recent U.S. Supreme Court oral arguments (featuring still picture images of the participants with audio) including Rasul v. Bush, Al Odah v. U.S., Cheney v. U.S. District Court, Hamdi v. Rumsfeld, and Rumsfeld v. Padilla.
- The C-SPAN's Video Library includes judicial proceedings with oral arguments. Use the Advanced Search capabilities and search for "oral arguments".