Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Foreign, International Law & UN Research
FOREIGN AND INTERNATIONAL
- WorldLII: list of links to primary law available on the web
- GlobaLex: research guides for many foreign countries and international topics
- World Law Guide: links to country legislation and case law
- Electronic Information System for International Law (EISIL) : Database of authenticated primary sources and materials related to international law.
- Kluwer Law International: An International Law database which includes the resources Enforcement of Foreign Judgments; IEL Commercial and Economic Law; IEL Constitutional Law; IEL Contracts; IEL Cyber Law; IEL Family & Succession Law; IEL Intellectual Property; and Maritime Law Handbook.
- Trans-Lex.org: A free research and codification platform for transnational law. Documents include court decisions, doctrines, legislations and other documents. Languages include English, French, Spanish, Latin, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese and German. English translation is available.