Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Findlaw's Cases and Codes section contains resources and links for both state and federal laws. This includes resources pertaining to constitutions, statutes, cases and more. Run a search for case summaries or select a jurisdiction to browse applicable laws.
- Google Scholar provides access to federal and state cases.
- Justia: Case law from the U.S. Supreme Court, Court of Appeals, District Courts and well as state court opinions. Justia also has Daily Newsletters of Opinion Summaries for the US Supreme Court, all US Federal Appellate Courts & the 50 US State Supreme Courts and Weekly Practice Area Opinion Summaries Newsletters.
- The Public Library of Law contains cases from the U.S. Supreme Court and Courts of Appeals, as well as cases from all 50 states back to 1997.
- LII Supreme Court provides access to current Supreme Court decisions and orders as well as archived decisions to 1990 and current awareness tools.
- U.S. Supreme Court website provides access to recent court opinions and some docket information.