Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
International Legal News and Blogs
International Legal News, Current Issues & Discussion:
International Law Podcasts & Video
- Audio-Visual Library of International Law - Lectures and presentations compiled by the United Nations Office of Legal Affairs covering topics such as International Arbitration, International Courts & Tribunals, Sources of International Law, Customary Law, Jus Cogens, Implementation, Compliance, Non-State Actors, and Legitimacy.
- The UN Audio-Visual Library: Lecture Series - Contains a permanent collection of in-depth international law lectures on topics such as: Diplomatic Protection, International Migration Law, Rule of Law, International Criminal Justice, and many others.
- The UN Audio-Visual Library: Mini-Series - Lectures delivered by leading international law scholars to provide a general overview of the core topics of international law including: Humanitarian Law, Diplomatic & Consular Relations, and Law of the Sea.
- American Society of International Law (ASIL) Videos
- Holt Lectures on International Law: University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Licit and Illicit Financial Flows from Developing Countries: Are Lawyers Heroes or Villains?
- The Extrajudicial Use of Drones: The Need for a Post-9/11 Legal Framework
- The New Global Forces of the 21st Century
- Reflections on American Foreign Policy
- The Lawfare Podcast - covers domestic and international security issues such as:
- The London School of Economics and Political Science: Digital Library