Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
General & Business News
Business and Economic News
Japan Law Podcasts
- Disrupting Japan - Discusses innovation and start-ups in Japan.
- Japan Upholds Surname Law In Name Of Culture - NPR (Dec. 20, 2015)
- Japan's New Security Cooperation in Counter-Piracy Missions - Professor Wilhelm Vosse (Jun. 22, 2015)
- Cultural Diversity and the Law: From the Perspective of Cultural Policy - Prof. Ryu Kojima, Kyushu University (Jan. 22, 2014)
- Japan's Immigration Policy 1999-2008: Discrepancy between Comprehensive Debate and Partial Reforms - Prof. David Chiavacci, University of Zurich (Mar. 9, 2012)
- The New Japanese "Citizen Jury" System in Criminal Cases - Washington College of Law at American University. Speaker: Takashi Maruta (Mar. 20, 2009) [See similar discussion at Columbia Law School’s Center for Japanese Studies.]
- The Japan Considered Podcast - Commentary on Japan’s domestic politics and foreign relations: Dr. Robert C. Angel (2005-2009).
- Japan's Activist Courts - UCLA International Institute: Prof. Frank Upham (Feb 22, 2008)
- Conversations with History: Militarism and the American Empire - UC Berkeley Webcast. Speaker: Chalmers Johnson President, Japan Policy Research Institute and Emeritus Professor of Political Science, UC San Diego. (Jan. 29, 2004)